*Some links may be affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.
EVOO and Honey Deep Conditioning TreatmentExtra virgin olive oil is a great oil for deep conditioning because it penetrates the hair shaft. Honey is a humectant, which means it draws in moisture. Putting these two items together creates a great combo for your child’s “thirsty” hair.
- 1/4 cup 100% pure honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- plastic conditioning cap
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply to your child’s hair in sections. (Applicator bottles work well for this.)
- Cover with a conditioning cap and have your child sit under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes.
- Rinse hair thoroughly using warm water first and then cool water to seal cuticle.
- Style as usual.
Kesha is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Full disclosure